Being forced to play a BBC

General PokerTH Issues
dncnbear

Lacrimosa wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 11:23 pm Criticism can be understood as constructive...instead of assuming things that are not right!

Away from me...back to topic...without hate!

😘
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ap5PUk6jWA
Have a grateful day.
dncnbear

A similar situation would be if a step1 and stepX are scheduled at the same time. You as a registered step1 player, and having a stepX ticket, refuse to play stepX and the game did not play. Real community equity. The rule would of been unenforceable in this case because the player was registered for step1.
However the rule also wouldn't matter in this case. Because the stepX SHOULD BE FILLED BEFORE the step1. Sorry this is not in the manual.
Reminder to players that are not the same as me have not realized the finer rules of ticket
participation. If multiple steps are scheduled at the same time, the higher step takes priority and IS FILLED before the game YOU wanted to play. Or atleast that was how it has always been done. It might be in the admins manual, but I never rebuilt it when it got accidentally deleted and dumb me did not have a back up.

So

I hope all you are tracking, right right, and can follow, If not you can get exactly what you paid. Otherwise jump up on DEEZ NUTZ or cover your ears and hop up on DEEZ Hot Nuts

Lacramosa, you might want to cover your husbands ears too or not, Can this lesson be over sp0ck or boehmi and the thread be locked?Might also move it to the BBC sub-forum. Just asking because bears love peanutz, especially boiled.
Have a grateful day.
dncnbear

transparency
From ME ? From Huckleberry? He hasn't deleted any forum or shoutbox messages. What's opaque?
Shoutbox Message #2586 has now been removed . It was hateful, Therefore it was removed. It only offered context to message #2584, which is still there.
Have a grateful day.