Opponents' cards not exposed in the river

Have found Bugs? You can post it here.
wirogez

Hello,

I sometimes have this problem that in the river, when everyone has reached the last stage, my opponents' cards are not showing (and they certainly didn't fold). I only get the information that I won. I don't think this happened when I was losing. It has happened to me about 5 times now.

Thank you for any information and best regards,
wirogez
boehmi

https://www.pokernews.com/strategy/the- ... -19237.htm

Showdown Rules

There are two different procedures, depending on whether or not there was betting on the last street.

If there was no betting on the last street, the procedure is blessedly simple. The showdown goes in the same order as all other actions, starting left of the button and proceeding clockwise to the button. The first player still holding live cards turns them face up. Then each subsequent player can, in turn, put his own cards face up, or, if he sees that he is not the winner, just pass them back to the dealer face down.

However, if there was betting on the last street, this all changes. In that situation, the last player to take an aggressive action — defined as either betting or raising — is obligated to reveal his cards first. Then the showdown proceeds around the table clockwise from his position, without regard to where the button is. As in the previous paragraph, each player in turn can choose to show his cards or just muck them.

That’s the basics, right there. However, I think it’s worth knowing some additional nuances and etiquette.
wirogez

boehmi wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 3:51 pm https://www.pokernews.com/strategy/the- ... -19237.htm

Showdown Rules
Thank you for the explanation. I've played a few poker games on steam and a lot of single player games like Poker Night at the Inventorym or GoP 2 and I haven't encountered something like this.

Greetings,
wirogez